Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Madden 08

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Madden 08

    I've got a copy for PS3 still in the shrink wrap, just like it came right outta the store. I ordered a copy and the shipment was lost, so another was sent to me, and the original showed up. So, I'm going to sell it at $60 flat.

    Or do you think I might be able to pull it over on walmart? and exchange for another ps3 game, since it's still in shrink wrap?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 08

    I'm not sure if you can take it back to WalMart without a receipt, but considering it's still in the shrink wrap, it can't hurt to try!
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    Madden 08


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 08

    You can return it without a receipt, but you must make an exchange. So I say go for it
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 08

    I got madden 08 on my cell...nice to have when you are bored.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 08

    Wal-Mart would take a used diaper back.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 08

    They'll take anything back except a Pioneer stereo more than 90 days old...been through that song and dance before.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •